Following the Path to the Heart
Surrender. It can be massively unsettling to flow with events beyond our control.
But the energy of support has never been greater. Join us to tap into the spirit of service, solution, and connection.
This is a recording of our free online event designed to bring our community of sensitive souls together and provide an opportunity to connect, meditate, and support one another.
On this call:
- We share the dual experience of surrender, both the fear and the freedom.
- Learn ways we use to switch into the freeing aspects of surrender and to tap into a source of supportive, nurturing energy through grounding and meditation.
- Tap into the powerful energy that’s available to you now and put your creativity, skills, and talents to work in ways that can bring a solace of meaning and purpose.
- Only the wisdom in our hearts can figure this one out. People worldwide are tapping into where and how they can help and using their resources and skillsets.
- Creative Altruistic Energy is CONTAGIOUS – it gives you energy and lights you up. Tap into your wise heart and soul to guide YOUR next step.
- Geneva also reads an excerpt from the phenomenal book ‘Strength to Love’ by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Watch on YouTube:
Get to work lightworker!
When you are engaged in compassionate, soul-guided action, the fear melts away and only good will spring forth.
‘The Secret Art of Happiness – Change Your Life with the Reiki Ideals’ by Geneva Robins http://genevarobins.com/book/
‘Strength To Love’ by Martin Luther King Jr.
‘An Open Heart: Practicing Compassion in Everyday Life’ by The Dalai Lama
‘The Power of Positive Thinking’ by Norman Vincent Peale
‘Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype’ by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
‘The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself’ by Michael A. Singer
‘Light Is the New Black: A Guide to Answering Your Soul’s Callings and Working Your Light’ by Rebecca Campbell
‘Rise Sister Rise: A Guide to Unleashing the Wise, Wild Woman Within’ by Rebecca Campbell
‘Gift from the Sea’ by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
‘Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself’ by Kristin Neff
More ways to listen:
Would you like to make a small contribution?
This is totally optional. We’re happy to help either way.
If you’d like to support this work, we graciously accept. You can contribute securely through PayPal below.
But even more importantly, there are many ways to support this work.
Please consider sharing this link with a friend if you found it to be helpful.
Shine the light! Share the good.